Friday, June 22, 2012

Bodywriting® Retreats for Women

See currentetreat dates by clicking here

June 18, 2012

We just completed the June "Bodywriting® Retreat for Women" in Poway, California. This is the 18th year that I have facilitated Bodywriting. I feel blessed to be the steward of such an amazing process. Bodywriting carries me and its participants along, held in the safety of expressive arts work.

The fact that something is powerful enough to hold my spirit's attention for so long, is a miracle to me. It morphs and changes with each unique group of women which keeps the vital energy pulsing!

I don't know much about astrology but I am a triple Gemini with my moon in Pisces.

I'd love it if someone could tell me more about this, but what this says to me is that one of my life lessons is to continually find the resources which GROUND me.

I am always out there in creative flight on some level. Bodywriting feels like a strong, old, gnarly root that allows me to propel high while anchoring me to the earth all at the same time.

Blessings,
Pamela

.


















These June Bodywriters created art in community while practicing the art of listening inward, trusting their body's sensations, thoughts, feelings and stories to lead the way. Each participant created her body print and then asked this new arrival, " What do you need from me next?". 
In partnership, she and her print embarked on the Bodywriting journey, which takes place in the unknown of art making and seems to dwell outside the realm of time.

These women naturally wove an intimate community, supporting each other in developing their art by following their own unique images for insight, gentle shifts or powerful change.


The NEXT Bodywriting Retreat for Women will be at our Austin Texas studio, "Turtle Crow Hill Country Retreat", built especially for Bodywriting Retreats.
Join the community of Bodywriters!

Bodywriting Retreat for Women
October 25-28, 2012
Begins 4:30pm Thursday
Ends 1:30pm  Sunday
Location:
Turtle Crow Studio
31 Concord
Austin Texas

For more information please visit :

http://pamelaunderwood.com/in-the-studio/bodywriting-retreats-for-women/
email Pamela
and/or I would love to actually talk with you!.
619-857-8820

1 comment:

  1. great images! I think I need to do bodywriting again soon. xo

    ReplyDelete